A shark attack!

Indi, another gorgy gray huh:graucho:? Congrats! I really love the way the stones on this color were just a little darker, it really makes them pop and accentuates the uniqueness of the leather color:heart:.

no -- I haven't treated it at all. I also haven't used it much, though. I've only carried it about 2 or 3 times, but it doesn't appear to show any wear or anything. One thing I noticed about these bags looking at them at the boutique was that each color was a little bit different. The shark grey leather seemed a little more resilient than some of the other colors.

as for the color -- I think the light grey against a darker grey and/or even black would look fantastic!

i totally agree.. :yes:
the piping on one of the corners of my bag shows some lil wear.. i might need to put some conditioner or get that treatment that tt use on her carter jr..

Wow Indi, congrats on another beautiful purchase. I love the Carter line. The leather and the details on these bags are amazing. Congrats again!

Thank you marie.. i'm loving this line too.. amazing details (gotta love that stones detail).. i love the leather on sunburst stam more but this one is amazing textured too although a lil bit more delicate..

Indi, another gorgy gray huh:graucho:? Congrats! I really love the way the stones on this color were just a little darker, it really makes them pop and accentuates the uniqueness of the leather color:heart:.

lol.. yeah spacey, another one.. :rolleyes: i can officially add it to one of my fave color now.. i love everything about it!

as promised, modeling pics.. not the greatest (and yeah i'm still on my pjs) but hopefully help those who wonder about the dimension.. i'm 5'4"ish..

IMG_0614.jpg
IMG_0615.jpg