A 'Semi' Reveal & Request to Help Me Identify this Style

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. *Please feel free to move this post to the appropriate thread if need be. *

Hi ladies,

I just purchased these amazing, rare CL's from an I-Sold-It on the bay and remember steve madden knocking them off around 2007/8 or so (maybe earlier), but I'd like to know the background on them: style name, year produced/made available.

I'm so happy I scored these, they're in MINT condition (probably not worn more than 2x tops) and fit PERFECTLY...all for UNDER $200!!! :yahoo:

Onto the photos...(these are the listing images, will follow up with modeling images this evening in the thread)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 Oct 20, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
  3. ^You're welcome. Congrats on your new pair!!

4. they are beautiful! congrats!

5. congrats on your new shoes! they are beautiful! can't wait for your modeling pictures! :smile:

6. i love em!..congrats on your rare beauties. :biggrin:

7. I was watching those on the 'bay and completely forgot about the auction LOL! So happy a TPFer got them. Congrats, they're lovely!!

8. I saw those and totally thought of scooping them up! So glad someone on TPF who will love them got them!

9. love these! Beautiful! Congrats on a great deal!:tup:

10. wow! H.O.T!!! :heart:

11. Congrats..great deal!!

12. gorgeous!!!

13. Love the lattice work detail! Congrats on your new CLs!!

14. I really love these! I would like to find a pair one day too. Congrats!!