A season of drama! My first multi reveal!

arissy29

O.G.
Dec 26, 2007
Like many of you this season has been a crazy one! With reserve lists a mile long and supply at all time lows and the price increase looming I was on a mission to get what I really had my heart on! Please allow me to share my first reveal on TPF and let me thank the wonderful ladies on this forum who have helped me locate at least one of these hard sought pieces!!

First one: I didn't intend on getting this color but with all the reveals and the buzz around this color I knew I was going to regret if I didn't get anything in this color. I choSe this size as it's a nice pop of color without committing too much to it! I ordered it from H and I a drama packed time getting it due to my cc company being super conservative after the target and NM cc fraud that was exposed. I wanted it shipped to my DHs business out of state to save on taxes. It eventually worked out and I'm so glad she's mine!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398953645.446668.jpg

The next one is not from this season but it was one that I kept going back and forth on. I was in Las Vegas in March and while helping my sister pick up her navy mini at NM I saw this baby sitting high up on the shelf and he was just speaking to me!! I couldn't leave without bringing him home! I'm pretty sure it was return but it was near perfect and now he's mine! It looks really great as a fall bag, I love how the velvet is so rich and the navy just adds this nice regality to it! It's also the cutest size!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398953842.823066.jpg

While in Vegas I met the sweetest SA from the Chanel boutique in Wynn. When I got back to NYC I decided to start my hunt for this but it was out of my sizes at my local boutique. I reached out to Vegas and she happened to have the one last pair in the store and it was in my size! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398953975.087712.jpg

Fast forward a few weeks I started to see that this bag was hitting the stores. I happen to be in the vicinity of my local boutique and was talking to my sweetest SA and told her to let me know when this bag was coming in! I didn't want to miss it because I was leaving for vacay in a few days. I left and 5 mins later she called me to come back because they literally just opened the boxes of shipment they got that morning and this bag had came in!! Needless to say I ran back!!! And in a heartbeat he is mine!!ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398954141.292062.jpg

For this last one, I really have to give a special shoutout to allure244. She went above and beyond to help me get this bag. From the very beginning this is one of the ones I had my heart set on. I knew I wanted her more than any other one! I got on many lists but I was getting
Nervous I wasn't going to get it before the increase. I must also thank cdinh87 for introducing me to the most fab Saks SA! She is so wonderful and if anyone needs a saks SA I have nothing but the best to say about her!

This is my crown jewel! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398954363.589731.jpg

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398954389.487198.jpg

I am the kind of person who would buy things in all different colors if I like it! This is my mini collection! My mom gave me her vintage square mini, it's probably from the 80s or 90s. One of my fav is the beige/light pink one with rose gold hardware. The hardware is so pretty.

I'm really glad I got the pieces I did, I think I'm done for awhile. But I say that all the time. I don't think I have one that got away but I know I would
Have been happy if I could find the dark orange lamb mini before the increase. I was also devastated when they decided to cancel the black on black hw boy.

In this season I've gotten to meet some really great SAs, some who I know have it in their heart to actually help me look for what makes me happy and not just a commission check. I hope everyone enjoys their journey and finds all the ones on their wish list!! Thank you for letting me share part of my collection! It's been a fab time!

Omg I also have to thank my wonderful hubby who puts up with my obsessions! He was so happy to bring home my yellow baby for me last night because he knew how special it was for me!!

Last edited:
View attachment 2600086

I am the kind of person who would buy things in all different colors if I like it! This is my mini collection! My mom gave me her vintage square mini, it's probably from the 80s or 90s. One of my fav is the beige/light pink one with rose gold hardware. The hardware is so pretty.

I'm really glad I got the pieces I did, I think I'm done for awhile. But I say that all the time. I don't think I have one that got away but I know I would
Have been happy if I could find the dark orange lamb mini before the increase. I was also devastated when they decided to cancel the black on black hw boy.

In this season I've gotten to meet some really great SAs, some who I know have it in their heart to actually help me look for what makes me happy and not just a commission check. I hope everyone enjoys their journey and finds all the ones on their wish list!! Thank you for letting me share part of my collection! It's been a fab time!

Omg I also have to thank my wonderful hubby who puts up with my obsessions! He was so happy to bring home my yellow baby for me last night because he knew how special it was for me!!
Love the assorted colors. Congrats :smile: