A Saturday Afternoon Instant Outlet Reveal...with Ms. Lindsey and goodies!!!

HighlyFavored1

I heart handbags!!!!
O.G.
May 18, 2010
First I would like to thank everyone who helped me decide to try the Lindsey in an earlier thread that I posted http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/old-style-large-sophia-v-new-lindsey-725156.html I decided to stop by my local outlet and came out with a Lindsey and some extra goodies! Before I traveled, I called and they said that the FP store only sent them two Lindseys. One was already sold, so I told them to hold the other one for me. I saw it and it was love!!! :love:

1) Presenting Ms. Lindsey in Op Art, Color: Flint I scored her for $179.00!!!!:yahoo:I love the slight contrast with the patent leather handles and the interior lining
sy5wud.jpg

fu3kpl.jpg

15q5537.jpg

25i3c7s.jpg

And lastly, I have been looking for a crossbody for traveling and carry for shopping. I have always liked this pattern and I was happy to see it come back out. The bag is very roomy!!! It was $89.00

MFF Tattersall File Bag (Crossbody)

25rng2f.jpg

ogfb4n.jpg

2wdpr9c.jpg

2ymh9bp.jpg

HighlyFavored1 said:
And lastly, I have been looking for a crossbody for traveling and carry for shopping. I have always liked this pattern and I was happy to see it come back out. The bag is very roomy!!! It was $89.00

MFF Tattersall File Bag (Crossbody)

Ooo for mff I love this bag!!