A Saturday Afternoon Instant Outlet Reveal...with Ms. Lindsey and goodies!!!

kaitydid

Apr 10, 2011
Love your new goodies! I especially love the color of your new Lindsey! Congrats and enjoy!

Mariquel

O.G.
Jun 23, 2008
Ooh, this is the siggy print/color that's tempted me since it came out! I love the cool, sophisticated tone, especially on the Lindsey! Great price for that and the cosmetic case! Agree with you on the tattersall print.....had to get it in the satchel and wristlet last week myself!

HighlyFavored1

I heart handbags!!!!
May 18, 2010
Ooh, this is the siggy print/color that's tempted me since it came out! I love the cool, sophisticated tone, especially on the Lindsey! Great price for that and the cosmetic case! Agree with you on the tattersall print.....had to get it in the satchel and wristlet last week myself!
Thanks! Yeah, I am thinking about getting the wristlet too (like I need another one!) :smile:....but it is too cute!

HighlyFavored1

I heart handbags!!!!
May 18, 2010
That's a beautiful Lindsey, love the color. Lucky you, to have found it at the outlet.
Thanks! I was surprised to find it too, but GOD worked everything out! I figured that the first couple of Lindseys to come out to the outlet would be the signature style.

HighlyFavored1

I heart handbags!!!!
May 18, 2010
What a great haul!! I especially love your Lindsey!! I saw another shopper at the mall carrying that bag and I did a double take it looked so good!

Congrats on everything!!
Thanks! I was looking for a deep gray bag and I love the tone-on-tone signature styles.

nc.girl

Girly Gear Head
Dec 10, 2010
North Carolina, USA
What a great deal on the Lindsey! Cute cosmetic case too! And I love the new tattersall print on your crossbody bag; it's really cute! Congrats on all your great finds!