A SA @ Chanel Bloomingdale “ rude & despicable “

DrawitraLoveHermes

Sofa King Banned
Oct 30, 2015
She said “ SHE CAME BACK” with attitude and I overheard it.

I went to Chanel Bloomy to get the mini but the one my SA saved for me which are the quilts are flat and dull. He has another on which is the display , puffier but finger nails scratches are already on the bag. I told my SA I’ll wait for the next shipment and I left. I was walking out the boutique and then 10 mins came back to check the green square minI. While I was waiting my SA to finish with his client. I heard another SA, female said to another SA “ She came back?” I was pissed but keep calm and moved on.

I stopped by at bloomy twice a week to check newbies which sometimes they have good ones in stock.

I dont feel luxury when shopping at Chanel bloomy anymore.

this mini has finger nails scratches with the price of 3,800$ . I passed.

8BE600B7-1CED-4762-B302-F7F72C0C2D79.jpeg

A lot of the SAs at Bloomingdale’s 59th are pretty rough around the edges, not just Chanel. It’s New York I guess, but I do wish they would be more professional. Like most New Yorkers- I just ignore their comments and go about my business
I also shopped at Fendi, Dior, BT at bloomy 59. None of them ever made faceS or express attitudes. I told the story to my SA at Fendi and she managed to get the floor director to contact me bc she knows well about bad manners at Chanel bloomy.
I shopped at Chanel bloomy just bc 3x points but from now I don't care any more. I did buy a lot from Chanel bloomy last couple years and the service has never been better but worse.

Thanks for your comments.

Try to avoid Chanel in NYC department stores such as Saks, Bloomies and Neiman Marcus. Most of the SAs there are not as “polished” as the ones in actual boutiques. The SAs at Chanel in Neiman Marcus Hudson Yards (which is closing soon!) are the worst - they gossip and talk so loudly on the floor and they are not very nice to clients. The SAs in the Soho boutique are reliable and nice (except for that tall skinny lady with brown curly hair who’s always super snooty lol) and then I love going to the 57th St boutique for the experience. Go to Soho or 57th St next time!

Try to avoid Chanel in NYC department stores such as Saks, Bloomies and Neiman Marcus. Most of the SAs there are not as “polished” as the ones in actual boutiques. The SAs at Chanel in Neiman Marcus Hudson Yards (which is closing soon!) are the worst - they gossip and talk so loudly on the floor and they are not very nice to clients. The SAs in the Soho boutique are reliable and nice (except for that tall skinny lady with brown curly hair who’s always super snooty lol) and then I love going to the 57th St boutique for the experience. Go to Soho or 57th St next time!

Yes! They treat you like you own the place at 57th St. But I shop at Bloomie's a lot for other things besides Chanel so I can put up with their BS for triple points.

This is my exact same experience with Chanel in NYC! I know, that particular SA in Soho was quite pretentious when I visited last week.

This is my exact same experience with Chanel in NYC! I know, that particular SA in Soho was quite pretentious when I visited last week.
It’s funny you know who I am talking about and I am not the only who feels the same way about her. Lol!

She’s not even my SA but she sure loves to give an attitude and snide stares. Like gurl, mind your own business! One time I reported her to Soho’s boutique manager who I know but alas it looks like management did nothing because she’s still throwing around attitude to people. Chanel Soho could do without her!

It’s funny you know who I am talking about and I am not the only who feels the same way about her. Lol!

She’s not even my SA but she sure loves to give an attitude and snide stares. Like gurl, mind your own business! One time I reported her to Soho’s boutique manager who I know but alas it looks like management did nothing because she’s still throwing around attitude to people. Chanel Soho could do without her!

Yes, I knew immediately who you’re talking about the moment you described her!

She wouldn’t even allow me to touch the bag that I was interested in buying, acting like I will ruin it fresh out of the box and she put it away immediately like I probably wasn’t going to buy it anyways :tdown: She also didn’t want to share the style number with me or help me locate another bag I wanted in a boutique.

Really left a bad impression so I left and bought my bag from the 57th St boutique! Had a MUCH better shopping experience there!

Last edited:
Reactions: MahaM
Yes, I knew immediately who you’re talking about the moment you described her!

She wouldn’t even allow me to touch the bag that I was interested in buying, acting like I will ruin it fresh out of the box and she put it away immediately like I probably wasn’t going to buy it anyways :tdown: She also didn’t want to share the style number with me or help me locate another bag I wanted in a boutique.

Really left a bad impression so I left and bought my bag from the 57th St boutique! Had a MUCH better shopping experience there!
Wow! So she’s still up to her old tricks. I saw her do that to a different client and i got annoyed so I brought it to the attention of the boutique manager. She’s very condescending, arrogant and I’m sure she always treats clients poorly. And it looks like Chanel did nothing because she hasn’t changed a bit. Like who does she think she is lol!

I’m sorry it happened to you. I hate it when SAs do that to clients.

Reactions: lovesun20
Are you suppose to use one SA for everything?
One SA lectured me over text when I bought something from his colleague. But another SA congratulated me on my purchase when I told him the same thing. I think I know who to go to next time!

One SA lectured me over text when I bought something from his colleague. But another SA congratulated me on my purchase when I told him the same thing. I think I know who to go to next time!
How unprofessional! I try to buy from the same SAs and build a relationship, but if they ever did that to me I would just find a new one.

Reactions: rachelspendsmoney
That’s awful. While it’s nice to build a relationship with just one SA so he/she can take care of your bag requests and can give you first dibs on new arrivals, you are still free to do whatever you want! So if you’re unhappy with your current SA it’s okay to switch.

I’ve been actually quite unhappy with my SA in Soho NYC so I’ve been thinking of switching but I have to say it will be awkward to do it because the Soho boutique is so small and everyone knows each other lol.

Lucky for me I also have a great SA at the 57th St boutique so I’ve just been shopping there.

I know a very nice SA from Bergdorf's that just started at Bloomies 59th. He says that now he has access to everything. I'm assuming BG is still separate from Chanel but Bloomies is not? Anyway, I have not been in contact with him since I received his email announcing his move, but if anyone wants to try someone new there, DM for his contact.