A Royal Reveal!!

I just ordered this in the fuschia colour! 10% off now on bluefly plus I used the $30 off code from the Deals and Steals sections. I had been eyeing it for a while and this thread finally did me in! Oh boy, the RM addiction is finally here. Slippery slope indeed. :death:

wonderwoman, when I get mine I'll post in this thread and we can be bag sisters LOL. Do you know what collection it is from? In the pictures it looks like they still have the rounded feet. I just like that it is different enough from my other MAM that it doesn't look like the same bag.

yay yes we can be bag sisters! i can't wait to see yours! i have no idea what collection they are from! i had never seen the royal/black one before it showed up on bluefly. i have seen the fuschia one around on a few sites recently though. what other mam do you have? is the patent nikki a black or charcoal in your profile? it looks more like black. i have charcoal. love them both!

My other MAM is the persimmon with signature hardware. The mini nikki is black patent. I still need to carry it more to make it nice and crinkly but it is supposed to rain this week so maybe it will get some love. One thing I'm jealous of though is the silver hardware on your royal bag. I just checked the bluefly site and the fuschia has gold hardware. But as much as I liked the royal, I don't see it fitting as much with my wardrobe. I'm a bit perplexed by this so-called fuschia colour because in the pics it definately looks purple...

i love the royal and especially the silver hw, fuschia would prob go w/my wardrobe better too but i won't buy anything w/gold hw unless its the stamped light gold lol

too bad both colors didn't have silver!

congrats on your mac purseprincess!! hope you post pics when you get it!

I carried mine yesterday for the first time! I love it....but its not as sturdy as I thought. After carrying on a quick shopping trip I sat her down when I got home and she puddled! I had been storing w/paper inside and didn't realize she would puddle so easily!