A Royal Reveal!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received my royal/black nylon with leather trim mam from Bluefly today! I absolutely love it!! Perfect rainy day bag!

Attached Files:

2. Wow, very cute! And your right, its a perfect rainy day bag!

3. LOOOOVE that color, great buy!!

4. Interesting...

5. Nice bag, congrats!

6. I was thinking about ordering one of those..I like it! Is it more sturdy than a full leather one? I like it when bags are structured.

7. Love it!! I was totally gonna order that one too! I like the blue one better than the purple.
    Let us know how it holds up in the rain... Congrats!

8. That's one cool nylon bag!

9. How interesting!!!!~

10. Very nice! That looks perfect for rainy days. I've been thinking about getting one myself.

11. Wow, what a neat bag! Congrats!

12. love the colour, it'll pop and make the rainy day that bit happier, congrats!

13. looks great......opppsss made me get one ;)

14. I'm anxious to hear how it holds up in bad weather. It's really cute! Congratulations!

15. it seems pretty sturdy. i wondered how i would like the nylon...the color did it for me. i probably would have never got a nylon bag if i didn't like the blue w/black so much!

thanks for your compliments guys! i'll let you know she holds up in rainy weather when it rains. hopefully it doesn't rain anytime soon though!