A 'Rosy' Instant Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am no longer the owner of a 'skunk' Birkin! My replacement bag arrived last week (after several months of waiting) and I finally picked it up today and I do have to say, it smells like roses - I love the rich leather smell! No more grassy foul odor. I will no longer be afraid to carry it with me everywhere I go.

Here are some pictures of my 'new' B - it does feel rather different from the first one I had. I noticed right away that the togo is softer, lighter than the defective one. The leather also felt less dry. I freaked out for a split second when I couldn't find the stamp on the strap but realized they had moved it.

Hope you all enjoy the pictures - presenting my Birkin Vermillion 30. I took pics in two different lights and one next to my Colvert B.

Thanks for letting me share!

Attached Files:

marbella8 likes this.
  2. gorgeous!!!

3. Yipeee hooray welcome rosy

4. Congrats! Gorgeous bag! I too had a skunk vermillion b30 but with PHW. I ended up replacing for a rouge h b after waiting 7 months...glad yours made it sooner!

Enjoy her and her glorious smell!

5. So gorge!!! Congrats!

6. Yay! Congrats on the bag!

7. Thank you so much!

I was initially told it would take 7 months but it took only 3 months so I'm happy it came sooner than expected. I cannot believe how different the quality of the hide was compared to the skunk.

Thank you!

8. Congratulations!

9. Happy ending. They both are gorgeous.

10. Congrats, it's beautiful!
    How would you describe the color? Thanks a lot!

11. Beautiful, congrats!!

12. It is tomato red - has orange hue in it. But I don't know if it's because of the GHW that makes it look more orange than it is. Very bright and cheerful color.

Thank you for your kind comments!

13. Very pretty, so glad it all came right for you in the end

14. Thank you for the description! It's amazing! Wear it in good health!

15. Congrats darling it is such a beautiful b! Love it!