A Rosie Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Went on a date with my hubby last night and convinced him to let me "just see" if they had this little beauty out for sale yet. I asked the SA and he went right away to pull it out for me! Let me take her home and she is so pretty and just the right size for my needs! Here are some pics.
    The Rosalie in Rose Ballerine

Attached Files:

2. And here is another set of pics

Attached Files:

3. Pretty! Congrats!

4. Congrats! very cute and I love Rose Ballerine!

5. Very cute and compact!

6. so cute - congrats!

7. Omg! I can't believe it is out! So pretty!! Love😍

8. So pretty and functional ..congrats

9. Ahhh so cute! I want one!

10. So pretty! Enjoy!

11. Thanks for posting photos~ :smile:
    I've asked my SA to let me know once it arrives in the store~ Can't wait to get it - though I'm torn between the fuschia and RB~ :smile:

12. I got the RB to match my Neverfull 😀 it really is functional and I like how it fits in my Favorite as well and doesn't take up too much space fits all my cards, coins, and I don't really carry cash so that's not a big deal for me. But you could totally fold your bills and they would fit 😀

13. Congratulations on your new item! :biggrin:

14. So sweet. I've had my eye on this too. Thank you so much for posting pictures. Does it seem to have enough room for you??

15. Love this! What was the price for this one?