A Rockin DIY Project:)

Last pic so far - mod shot!

rocker004.jpg

This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it as a clutch!

thanks kdo, mel_mel, and rubyjuls! i'm anxiously waiting for the chain to arrive so i can put it on and take some final shots:smile:

Hi C4H! the lining pulls out from the leather, so maybe a crafty minkette could cut one side and place a piece of cardboard in between the leather and lining. it doesn't show up very much in the pics, but the lining has been pierced.

thanks so much dreamsofpompidou! my goal is to try it out as a clutch this weekend:smile:

thanks tastagan! the strap arrived this week, so i will go to the hardware store to purchase rings to attach it to the rocker this weekend! am so excited!!!

hi chinky!!! thanks so much! i will use round hooks to attach the chain, i can't wait to do it this weekend! ooh, it may make an appearance on TPF night;)

hi erin! that sounds like a creative idea! i will try that out when i attempt to attach the chain to see if it will work:smile:

Thanks for the comment, rebecca! it always makes me smile when you post! thanks for making such an exciting bag for me to attempt to DIY.

hgg, the 3 zip rocker is so pretty! definitely a must-have for the fall.

thanks danielle, finer_woman, and Burberrylvr! i would like to find a leather bag to stud too, karen has an AMAZING bag that she studded. it looks reallly good.