A Rocker and a Gentlewoman...

Rockerchic

O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Let me preface this by saying thank you all so much on my continued quest for the perfect Hermes bag wardrobe. I though myself strictly a Birkin girl but now I find that I can't live on Birkins alone. I finally get that a Birkin is not ideal for every situation! I recently asked your advice on the Kelly. I was also lucky enought to try on first hand a kelly 32 souple, 28 souple and 28 rigide. Much to my surprise, I fell madly in love with the latter! Who would've thunk that I could pull of the most lady-like of Kellys?
So without further ado, here is my beautiful little 28 Kelly, black box, gold hw!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3232_1.JPG
    IMG_3232_1.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 1,508
Rocker, it's the perfect size for you! You look swell.

I have been in exactly your situation: thought myself mostly a birkin gal but I do have one Kelly and that is black box sellier. because a girl cant live on just birkins alone. You sure got it fast and it looks new too!

Rocker, it's the perfect size for you! You look swell.

I have been in exactly your situation: thought myself mostly a birkin gal but I do have one Kelly and that is black box sellier. because a girl cant live on just birkins alone. You sure got it fast and it looks new too!

thanks everyone! Yes, I'm not a person that can stand a long wait...I'm like a child in need of instant gratification!

BTW, Last summer I brought my daughter's girlscout troupe to NY to see a play. I think we were waling down fifth or madison avenue and there was a vision of just pure perfection standing in front of us, a gorgeous Asian woman in a silk pucci dress carrying what I think now was a Kelly just like this. I've never seen a more elegant vision. I hope to recreate the look one day.
Now I have to find that pucci dress!

RC: You GOT it! ALREADY!!! You are one versatile rocker babe--you two look perfect together! With the black jeans and Kelly, you are reminding me of some Renee Zelwegger pics from fashion mags! :woohoo: