~~~ A riddled reveal: Who wants to play? ~~~

The full solution explained:

Lady Peep Spikes 150 Suede

• Clue #1: Freddie Mercury singing radio Ga Ga. This song was the inspiration for the name Lady GaGa.
  • Clue #2: Porcelain shepherdess figurine from Toy Story named Bo-Peep. She is inspired by the classic children's nursery rhyme, Little Bo Peep.
  • Clue #3: Hanging Jeans branded Lee. Lee as in Shelton Jackson Lee the American film director, producer, writer, and actor that was nicknamed Spike by his mother when he was a child.
  • Hint: Ford F-150 truck. Height of heel is 150mm
  • Clue #4: Sweden coat of arms. This was a tough one. The soft leather material known as suede, owes its name to the French term "gants de suede" which means: Gloves from Sweden. Suede is actually formed by sanding, or roughing up the tiny ends of the underside of leather, until a soft nap results. It was first used to make women's gloves, and the origin became associated with the name Suede.

:ty: for participating in this riddle.... and, oh by the way... there was another subliminal clue in the title:
"a riddled reveal". I used riddled rather than riddle. Riddled, as per the dictionary means: "Make many holes in (someone or something), esp. with gunshot." The spikes in the shoes can be thought of as riddling the reveal with holes, and yes these spikes are the gunmetal ones :cool:

So here they [finally] are :smile:

I don't quite have the color correct- I will try to fix and upload more pics.

Attachments

• P1010538-001.JPG
    P1010538-001.JPG
    244.4 KB · Views: 264