A reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

Guess what's in the bag? Psttt for the ones who does know it already, don't spoil it for the rest hehe.... ;)

It's the last designer item I bought for now... It's an early birthday gift for myself :graucho:

2. Happy birthday and congrats :biggrin: I can't wait to see it.
    I am starting to get myself into Dior now beside the makeup lol
    Come oooonnn reveal :biggrin:

3. Oh no, Hino - you're not going to do one of those day long reveals, huh?
    Pleeeeeaase, let's see the goodies! :nuts:

4. Probably, cuz i am going to sleep soon! Will reveal tomorrow if nobody has guessed it ;) i thought it will be nice to do this reveal game, since i have never done it this way before, its fun! ;)

5. reveal reveal! :biggrin:

6. hehe i know what it is.. :balloon:

7. hmmmm my guess would be the Dior Street Chic bag. :nuts:

8. I have no idea, but I'd love to see what it is just so I can drool over your latest purchase. :biggrin:

9. The bag looks kinda big....

10. I can't wait! :nuts:

11. oooooo it finally came! congrats wendy! and i will check that zipper pull for you tonight, I haven't been home all weekend, but will write back asap!

12. Spill the beans! :Push:

13. Hehe... it is THE bag which was still missing in my Pink Dior collection.... I wanted it since it came out!

Drumrolls!!!

It's a ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dior Girly Boston bag~!!! YEAH :yahoo:

Thanks Nat for verifying it for me, ur the best!!! ^_^

14. Some close up shots ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yup I am extremely excited with my latest Dior purchase! :yahoo:

15. It looks to be in wonderful condition! Congrats Hinotori, another pink Princess bag to add to your collex and happy early birthday!