A Reveal while DH is taking a nap!

jp824

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
So I've been trying to stay out of H for fear that it would cause more dents on my wallet. Unfortunately, I saw the year of the rat pochette here at TPF that I just have to get. I called my SA earlier week just to check if there is anyway that he can find it. Surprise, surprise, they received two of them. I immediately asked him to ring it up for me and told him that I would come by later in the week to pick it up. I thought about asking my SA to ship to me to save my wallet from further damage. Well, after seeing Hermesmonkey's new gao bag and finding out that Wall St had it earlier in the week, I just had to pop in there to see the gao IRL. Unfortunately, no gao sighting, but I did manage to go home with these orange boxes.

Attachments

• Htower.JPG
    Htower.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 103
I took pics of the small items last night since DH knows about them. The big box, however, had to go in hiding. I couldn't take a picture last night since DH went to bed so late last night. Now that he's taking a nap, the box can finally peek out of its hiding place.

Attachments

• hbox.JPG
    hbox.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 141
Ms Piggy, My DH is on a need to know basis. Right now, he does not need to know about this bag. Hopefully, she'll make her first appearance by Mother's Day.....trying to butter up DH for that now!

Okay so moving on to the second box. Here's the rat pochette that I've been searching for. My girlfriend was with me and ended up buying the second one that they had.

Gorgeous!! So glad they had this in the Wall St. store. Love the horn scarf ring too.

attachment.php