A reveal to surprise even myself...LOL

Linnea

O.G.
May 3, 2008
Today I went bargain hunting with my little 3-year-old. I had my oak Hanover with me as the weather is fantastic! We ate icecream and I have to confess that I was terrified that my choco and icecream covered little girl would put her hands on my oak bag :sweatdrop:. When she gets bored, she loves to look for chewing gum in my bags, LOL.

Eventually, I found myself looking at Mulberry bags :biggrin:. And I bought something I thought I never would!!! I promise you that this bag STARED at me from the shelf. I could not leave without it... I had promised never to touch anything but leather, but the practical side of me won. It will be the perfect bag for rainy days, days with the kids, days at the beach, on holiday etc. Could not leave it there! Plus it is gorgeous! :love:

So let me introduce my newest one to you!

PS. And of course, she will have to wear the lucky heart for the first few weeks...!

Attachments

• bilder 002.jpg
    bilder 002.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Wow! It looks great on you Linnea, I love the colour! I'm beginning to think vinyl isn't such a bad idea after all (got caught in the rain today with fuchsia Bays and I think it's got water marks - won't know till after it has dried - eek!).