A reveal - the one that did not get away

Here's a photo of my BV stack with the copper double knot included. 'Didn't bring the violet bracelet on my biz trip to Boise.

Attachments

• BV stack.JPG
    BV stack.JPG
    215.5 KB · Views: 191
After winding down on my biz travels this week, I finally had the chance to catch up on some copper comparison pix of my ossidato rame cervo hobo and my amazing fenice tote. My cervo hobo has more "bling" factor while the tote is more understated. I love both and they are now basics forever in my BV metallic collection. The hobo has a casual vibe while the tote works so well for a more polished biz look.

Attachments

• Copper comparison 1.jpg
    Copper comparison 1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 155
  • Copper comparison 2.jpg
    Copper comparison 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 154
After winding down on my biz travels this week, I finally had the chance to catch up on some copper comparison pix of my ossidato rame cervo hobo and my amazing fenice tote. My cervo hobo has more "bling" factor while the tote is more understated. I love both and they are now basics forever in my BV metallic collection. The hobo has a casual vibe while the tote works so well for a more polished biz look.
I've been looking forward to seeing those photos! They both look so deep and rich in color variation. What a score your new tote was.