A reveal - the one that did not get away

Mousse

Boston Strong
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
Silicon Valley
Introducing my new to me Bergdorf Goodman Fenice tote. This amazing tote is from a limited edition of 25 bags designed by Tomas Maier to celebrate a special Bottega Veneta event at Bergdorf Goodman in April 2009. The oxidized copper treatment retains a subtle verdigris patina. It is much more subdued than the finish on my ossidato rame cervo hobo. The tote is the Rugiada style with a middle zip pocket. There is an LE plaque on the inner pocket. The matching double knot bracelet was sold with the bag. :cloud9:

Attachments

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
Apr 1, 2012
Introducing my new to me Bergdorf Goodman Fenice tote. This amazing tote is from a limited edition of 25 bags designed by Tomas Maier to celebrate a special Bottega Veneta event at Bergdorf Goodman in April 2009. The oxidized copper treatment retains a subtle verdigris patina. It is much more subdued than the finish on my ossidato rame cervo hobo. The tote is the Rugiada style with a middle zip pocket. There is an LE plaque on the inner pocket. The matching double knot bracelet was sold with the bag. :cloud9:
Gorgeous! I hope to see it irl next time I see you. And the matching bracelet is perfect for your stack.
Now I am thinking that I need a tote of some kind!

missbellamama

Oct 1, 2012
Did you happen upon this beauty, or had you been contemplating it for awhile?

...outstanding!!

:greengrin:

indiaink

Well, that didn't last long.
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
OH! Here she is, all gorgeous and shiny! What a great find! Once-in-a-lifetime find! Yay, Mousse!

shiba_inu

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
Wow! Congrats on this rare find. Would love to see a comparison of this beauty with your Rame Ossidato Cervo Hobo. I thought they had the same treatment and colors, but I guess not.
Or how about a BV metallics family photo?
The BV metallics are really amazing. I'm not always a tote gal, but for this one, I could change...

I actually thought your reveal was going to be the new woven Cervo Hobo. :smile: