A Reveal that Was 2 1/2 Months in the Making

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    It all started on August 5th, when our dear TDL posted the following:

Those of you who know me, would guess that my antennae went up when I read this....:nuts::nuts::nuts:

2. #2 Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    After reading TDL's post it took me about 2 1/2 seconds to pm her to confirm that I was reading the post correctly. I knew about the ink mini, but what was this bottle mini?

She quickly confirmed that the bottle mini did exist!! I figured if there were a bottle mini in Asia, then Hawaii must have one!! :yahoo:

But, alas, Bryan informed me that there were no bottle minis ordered for Hawaii. :shucks:

3. :rochard::popcorn:

4. Oh no! What happened next???

5. is it bitter or bottle?????? the tension mounts!

6. Maybe she's making her famous armadillo eggs for Ricky.

7. But wait! Bryan did ask if I wanted him to try and get me one. And by now you know what my answer was!!!

I am not a very patient person (not to mention my very short attention span), so never did I think it would take 2 1/2 months for me to be able to present my mini bottle cabat!!

[​IMG]

8. :lol: So close LC! Ricky keeps calling me to come out and see what is happening in the Yankees/Rangers game! Some people don't have their priorities straight.

9. Très belle, sbelle

Any close up shots?

10. Fabulous sbelle! Love the mini!!!! She's a beauty. Congrats on getting her!

11. My first attempt at pictures isn't so great. It has been hard to capture the color. I think it is just too dark here right now.

One close up

[​IMG]

A picture with other minis .....

ok, the nuvolato caiman is not a mini, but to me it is!!

[​IMG]

12. :woot::faint:

13. Absolutely gorgeous! Worth the wait! :woohoo:

14. Congrats sbelle! Bottle is truly lovely! :smile:

15. Wow!!!!! What a gorgeous color - congrats!!