A reveal one in a half years in the making!!!

Dec 29, 2012
Ok so I joined TPF back in December of 2012, I found out I was going to be able to go to Paris and wanted to get my first chanel. I joined here and began my research. I found out about a certain WOC and scoured every boutique and dept store in Paris but did not leave empty handed, I ended up with a gorgeous coated pearly tweed WOC in white which I Love!!

Anyhow I vowed someday that I would get on board with the next one that came out. However chanel decided season after season to only release these woc's in textiles other than leather.... Until one day I heard finally they were going to have this particular WOC in this very special combination.... I jumped for joy when I got on multiple lists awaiting the day this would finally be released!!!! Who's here to join me in a reveal?

It's kinda hard to photograph the depth of this gorgeous boy WOC.... Like another tpf'er I keep referring to him as Batman.... This caped crusader stole my heart immediately!! Don't tell the Hubs ok?!? Lol ImageUploadedByPurseForum1398299120.151363.jpg

I think this photo is most accurate. It's a metallic black calf but it's not super metallicy. It's almost like a satin finish is how I would best describe it. It looks pretty durable. The chain w the black or ruthenium nior as one SA pointed out to me... Is oh so sexy to me!! Absolute love at first sight!!!