A reveal, oh its so chic...

Not going to keep you guys in suspense any longer. Hate dragging reveals out.

TA DA!
Red Chic Caviar
picture.php

Oh my, this is exactly what I'm looking for. It's to die for. Congratulations on the purchase. Love the color.

I have been looking for a seasonal bag that has the look of the classic. Do you mind sharing the style # and price? It's about the size of a Jumbo right?

Perfect addition to your Chanel family!! Congrats!

Lovely! Enjoy her!

Oh my, this is exactly what I'm looking for. It's to die for. Congratulations on the purchase. Love the color.

I have been looking for a seasonal bag that has the look of the classic. Do you mind sharing the style # and price? It's about the size of a Jumbo right?

Thank you! Not a problem. I bought it at the Chanel boutique. Yes, its about the same size as a jumbo. It is $3,200. Also comes in a smaller version in red that is closer to the M/L that is $2,900.

12A A67411Y07811

Thank you! Not a problem. I bought it at the Chanel boutique. Yes, its about the same size as a jumbo. It is $3,200. Also comes in a smaller version in red that is closer to the M/L that is $2,900.

12A A67411Y07811

Thanks so much. I wanted a jumbo size seasonal bag in red. So this is perfect. Just hope I can find it.

I will call my SA tomorrow. I hope they have it in the boutique near me.