A reveal of what I picked up from London..

rachloh

Sep 19, 2009
Its really cold and rainy here since I touched down 2 days ago,but a trip to Chanel lifted my spirits :smile: Anyone around to share my happiness?

Attachments

• 03042010237.jpg
    03042010237.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 51
And I will be in the UK too this weekend - so crossed fingers for good weather for both of us (not sure that it will help though). Still debating whether to take my little lambie Chanel with me or not, don't want her to get wet! I hope your reveal is a little more weather proof so you can start wearing her asap :smile:

Proudly presenting my riding boots...sorry for the delay..had to take pics with my phone and most pics turned out to exceed the jpeg limit.

Attachments

• 03042010239.jpg
    03042010239.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 249
thanks..they didn't have my size available last month so the nice salesgal offered to transfer a pair from Dublin hence I am back this month to collect it..saw a really nice clutch too but at 1450pounds, I had to hold myself back..

Sorry tried to take mod pics but not turning out within the jpeg limit,hopefully can do so when I get back..thanks for letting me share and for your lovely comments :smile: totally not regretting my purchase now..