A Reveal of the Revealed Satchel.....

Mule

Will work for bags!
O.G.
Feb 13, 2008
I took the plunge and ordered a Revealed Satchel in bluette on Monday -- and it's already here!! :yahoo:

I don't do long reveals with 20 pics of the box being opened, so I'm going to get right to it. It was already dark by the time I got home, so I had to settle for inside pics. I tried a few different locations to see where the lighting would be best, but it's hard to decide. Here are a few of the better "full body" shots.
TreesjeRevealed1.jpg

TreesjeRevealed6-1.jpg

TreesjeRevealed2.jpg

I think this last pic might be closest to the true color.

Here is a close up of the leather. It's a drier, wrinkly leather. That sounds like it would be bad, but it's not. The wrinkly is part of the charm, and by drier, I just mean that it doesn't have the same feel as an HH bag. The color is a teal overall, but you can see different shades of blue, green, and charcoal when you look closely.

The hardware is TDF! It's not silver, and it's not black -- it's something in between. (I guess gunmetal....:P) It's super shiny, and I was excited to not have to get gold.

TreesjeRevealed3.jpg

I really love this bag! :love: It's totally the perfect size for me, which I wasn't sure of since I hadn't seen it IRL. I love the coloring of the leather and hardware, and I really like the studs. I definitely prefer that they're tiny and very subtle.

I love your Bluette Reveal, such a great shade. Looks like Teal but then I have not seen the colour IRL. Love the wrinkly texture & I even love those studs littered all over the bag. Now you make me want one too. CONGRATS!!!

I think Treesje makes the best gunmetal hardware! The leather texture is my favorite,too. I find this leather is likely to hold up really well over time, don't you think so? I have the toffee knox and the black charlie in similar leathers and I never have to baby them at all. Oh how I love Treesje........

Loving this bag as I love exterior zippers! Gorgeous colour!

My one complaint is that I wish that the detachable straps were detached higher up on the bags so that the bag holds its shape more when worn with the detachable strap. I find that when I wear my Mini Avalon, it hangs funny if not totally filled. Anyone else have that problem?

Loving this bag as I love exterior zippers! Gorgeous colour!

My one complaint is that I wish that the detachable straps were detached higher up on the bags so that the bag holds its shape more when worn with the detachable strap. I find that when I wear my Mini Avalon, it hangs funny if not totally filled. Anyone else have that problem?
I haven't worn my Revealed Satchel yet as I was at a hockey rink most of the day -- not the place to break her in! So, I'm not sure if it will have that issue or not. I'll have to check it out and let you know.