A reveal of Mini Proportions: Mini Magnolia & Mini Asher

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Land of Labradors!
Well...I kind of went nuts this week, and bought not one...but TWO Treesje bags...one I had been drooling over on LB website, and the other...well it was an impulse purchase on a bad day...

One came yesterday...the other today...

Here is the Mini Magnolia in Teal, a Luna Boston exclusive that I am SOO glad I jumped on and got!! Here are pics, and I am sorry I have not removed the tags yet...it is tax season, so I am trying to get a reveal in to go back to work a bit tonight here at home!

And some bad modeling shots...I am 5'4 and fluffy...

I wish you all could FEEL this leather...SOOOO soft! And the gunmetal hardware is AWESOME!! Plus I love how it has the two options to carry...satchel like, or slung on the shoulder with the strap!

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
yay i am here!!!! i love the title!!! lol
that mini mag is gorgeous!!! it looks great on you deb!!! treesje leather is the best and i love GM!!

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Land of Labradors!
The surprise, spur of the moment bag came on a bad day at work when a tax return had kicked my rear...and the sun was out...and I began to think of summer...and summer bags and colors...and Endless was there with a coupon, and cash back...that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!

Here is Turquoise Studded Mini Asher!

Modeling...I am 5'4 and fluffy

I really love the color, and the gold...and I am normally NOT a gold fan!

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Land of Labradors!
Here they both are for size comparison...Mini magnolia is stuffed...mini asher is not...

And here is a comparison of the two colors...LB exclusive Teal and Turquoise...

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Land of Labradors!
how do you like the size of the mini??
I love it...I am a mini girl...really a small to medium size bag lover...although i do have a Dylan which to me is HUGE, but I love it and it does not feel huge...but I love the MAMM, MAM, Mini Beloved, mini Mattie from RM, and I love the Balenciaga First...so mini is kind of "ME"

I think these are very generous in size...and will be perfect...

Now the hard decision...which one comes out to play first!

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
i am not a lover of gold either ...i prefer silver or GM...but for some reason gold on a treesje just "works"...i like it on my asher too

zoesma

NICE KITTY
Jan 22, 2009
New York
i think that teal is just such a gorgeous blue color....if they had it in a full sized asher or mag i would jump at it...i am such a big bag girl....

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Land of Labradors!
i love love love both of them!!! the colors are fantastic and they look great on you!!
Thank you! I hate posting modeling pictures, but they really help me when I am looking at them for reference when I need to buy something...(need...ha...more like want!) so I post them and hope they help...the lighting in my bathroom stinks!

I really love the colors...now I want the yellow mini asher on LB!

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
San Antonio, Texas
Both of them are stunners! :nuts: I've seen that Turquoise leather (in the Marley) in real life and it's really a beautiful shade. I'm still considering the Turner in that Teal color... Congrats Deb!!!

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
Cheryl, You should totally get Teal Turner. It goes with a whole lot.

Deb, Don't you just love Teal? You had RM Deep Turquoise Mini Nikki IIRC. How does it compare to Teal in col? I always thought they are similar. Love both Minis on you. Thank you for the comparison shots, shows that Asher mini has a longer handle clerance.