A reveal - My first piece from a LV boutique outside of the US

Fancy_Pants

Mar 15, 2011
Oregon
My Husband was on business trip last week to Guadalajara, Mexico and while he was there he teased me by texting a few photos of the LV store and some bags in the store (I was super surprised to see that they let him take photos. I have never dared ask or try to take pics in the stores I have visited as I have assumed it was not ok to do).

I just started buying LV last Spring and up until this point have funded my own bags. I didn't at all expect him to come home with a surprise for me from his travels. It's a small piece, but it is super special because he actually took the time to seek out the LV store there and get me something on his own.

Who's around to see my little reveal?

Fancy_Pants

Mar 15, 2011
Oregon
More pics from the store.

When he text the pic of the Empreinte Speedy he said "this one was really cool and looked so 'you'. I can totally picture you carrying one like this". Little does he know, that is the one bag that is next on my 'must-have' list. I just wish they made it in something bigger then 25. I will have to be content with that though. I am hoping to buy one within the next couple months.