A Reveal: My Cartier "Juste Un Clou" Bracelet in Pink Gold Arrived~~~~

umbriel

O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
Hi ladies,

So I just received this bracelet a couple of days ago and am starting to wear it today, it's more on the masculine side but it's cute isn't it?

picture.php

picture.php

It is absolute perfection! I have the ring and think of it as Parisian gamine luxe with a teeny edge to keep it interesting! The pink gold is my new favorite in the bracelet. Love it so much!!! Enjoy your treasure. It stacks with other things so well, too!

Beautiful! Wondering the size...?
Thank you ladies for the compliments!

CatQueen interesting that you asked about the size, cuz originally I got it in size 16 and it was kinda tight for my liking, then I had it exchanged for a size 17 one, so you are now looking at a size 17.

For your reference I still have pictures of the size 16 bracelet that I eventually returned.
picture.php

picture.php

Thank you ladies for the compliments!

CatQueen interesting that you asked about the size, cuz originally I got it in size 16 and it was kinda tight for my liking, then I had it exchanged for a size 17 one, so you are now looking at a size 17.

For your reference I still have pictures of the size 16 bracelet that I eventually returned.
picture.php

picture.php
Thanks for your reply. I asked the size because I really like how it fits on you. Excellent choice, good call for the 17!:tup:

Do you mind telling us the size of your wrist? I am torn between the perlee signature and the JUC. My wrist measures exactly 6 inches and according to the Cartier measuring recommendations, I should wear a 16.
It look beautiful, enjoy and wear it in good health!