A Reveal from Paris!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bonjour from Paris! I brought my mom here for a week to celebrate her birthday (its an important one, but a lady never shares her age ;) ). I was just here in early December, but was freelancing at the time and couldn't afford to really splash out, especially with Christmas and the holidays right around the corner. This time, we've been living it up! And eating everything in sight :lol:

I visited my lovely SA at the LV on Avenue Montaigne, though she didn't have what I wanted in stock. I ended up having to go around the corner to the Champs-Élysées location, even though I avoid that store (and the whole avenue!) like the plague. But it ended up being great, if a little crowded, and I even got my new item heat stamped while I watched!

Who's around for a little reveal?? Here are some of my Instagrams from our trip so far! (you can follow along at likewantneed or #likewantneedparis!)

Attached Files:

2. Wow! Your photos are amazing! Thanks for sharing!

3. Keep the pictures coming. How nice are you to take your mom to Paris :smile:

4. Lovely pics!:heart:

5. Great photos. Have a wonderful trip.

6. here!

7. Great pics!

8. Here! Lovely pics! :tup:
    I was there in December for the first time, and I'm all booked to go back in May. I can live vicariously through you til then. :biggrin:

9. Thanks, everyone! This is my 7th or 8th trip here and I haven't run out of things to photograph. This city really knows how to dial up the charm! :loveeyes:

Anyway, here we go! Any guesses??

Attached Files:

10. Oh that's tricky it could be a lot of things,maybe a compact Pallas wallet,or bag charm

11. Zcp??

12. Let's see !!

13. Presenting...my new Sarah Compact Wallet! I had it hot stamped at the flagship store, and they could not have been nicer. They even let me get a photo of him using the machine!

Merci for letting me share!

Attached Files:

14. lovely pics and congrats on your compact Sarah.

15. Congrats! I love Paris. Was there last spring...your pics make me want to go back