A Reveal, But Not a Moto Bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies, I've been MIA for the past couple of months, mostly hanging out in the Deals and Steals thread. I walked into my local Neiman Marcus a couple of weeks ago and saw the most amazing looking bag on the sale table. After looking inside and also having a conversation with the helpful saleslady, I found out that the bag was a limited edition runway piece from this year. So without further ado, presenting my new acquisition!

2. It's a gorgeous navy blue stingray Bbag from Fall 2008:heart: My current go-to bag! Please excuse the cloud jammies, I took the photos this morning, hehe.

Attached Files:

3. Very pretty, congrats on your find!

4. Nice, congrats!!~

5. Congrats ... the leather looks really soft!

6. Hey amjac! Good to see you on the boards! I wondered how you were! Your bag is stunning! Congrats on the awesome find!

7. Congrats. I love the color. It looks almost grey in the pics.

8. It looks great! What does the stingray feel like?

9. Very nice!

10. congrats!! what a gorgeous and unique bag!!

11. The leather looks soft and gorgeous, congrats on your find!

12. Congratulations,fab colour and style! Enjoy it!!!:drinkup:

13. Congratulations, that bag is stunning. I LOVE the stingray clasp!!

14. BEAUTIFUL!!! :heart:

15. Thanks so much ladies! I am so in love with the bag, it's very ladylike!
    qwerty234,the stingray is so awesome! it's like a small pebbled surface and it is springy to the touch when I press it hard with my finger. It's a lot different than what I thought stingray would look like, especially since I've never seen stingray on a bag before IRL!