A reveal and a question! :)

LoveMyMarc

♥'s MJ, RM, & LV
Jul 6, 2008
OK, so I got my BF today!! :yahoo: I love it, but the only negative about this bag is that the strap is a little shorter than I'd like it to be. When I wear it crossbody, it hits at my upper hip. When I just wear in on my shoulder, it's great. Is there any way I can get another strap for this bag that is a little longer?

Any suggestions would be awesome! :greengrin:

Here he is!
2r3j9qd.jpg

Group shot with my other RM's (minus my Minkette key chain and Peacock pouch) PW BBW MAM & Electric Blue MAC
16l04ex.jpg

Congrats on your new BF!

I can see what you're referring to about the strap. Of course, you can always buy another one. BTW the seller that Besa and Robyn are referring to sells on eBay and Bonz. Their ID is SCECKERT on Bonz and silver-coach on eBay.

I've never bought their straps personally but I know others have & were satisfied with them.

^ The chain ones do not but the seller does have Elisha-esque leather straps. You also have the option to choose the color of the hardware and the length.

I love your BF in black! I saw you commented about my Cocoa one I got at the SS. It's such an adorable bag. Where did you get yours if you don't mind me asking? I know they were completely sold out and I still can't believe I found one.

I just tried mine on and it hits at the hip too, although a little longer than the upper hip for me. I am 5'7", how tall are you? I think it hits at a perfect spot and I wouldn't change the strap if I were you. Half of what makes this bag so cute is the zippered strap and the 3 studs on each end. Don't ya think? :smile: Enjoy!!!

I love your BF in black! I saw you commented about my Cocoa one I got at the SS. It's such an adorable bag. Where did you get yours if you don't mind me asking? I know they were completely sold out and I still can't believe I found one.

I just tried mine on and it hits at the hip too, although a little longer than the upper hip for me. I am 5'7", how tall are you? I think it hits at a perfect spot and I wouldn't change the strap if I were you. Half of what makes this bag so cute is the zippered strap and the 3 studs on each end. Don't ya think? :smile: Enjoy!!!

I am 5'7'' also!!! :P Does it look odd that high though? I guess I am used to my MAC being so long. I got it on Bonanza...I have been searching for one for a while now.

I'm gonna check out the sellers on Bonz. Maybe I'll find something...or just get used to a shorter strap.

^Gosh, I love the Cocoa more than my BF, lmao! Don't get me wrong, I loooove mine, but Cocoa is the one I wanted originally!

Here's how my BF looks cross-body...it seems really high, lol.

Attachments

• rmmodbf.jpg
    rmmodbf.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 40
^ Hmmm yes yours does seem higher than mine but no where near high enough to change the strap. What is your strap length exactly? i will measure mine and we can compare :smile:

BTW, I really like the black one too! It looks so cute on you.