a reveal and a question

Start 'em young, lol!

:P well, the downside is, if my 4 year old DS can recognize mommy's new purses, then the DH DEFINTIELY will! guess they are a little more observant than i give them credit for...and let me tell you, shopping with a four year old is starting to go something like this...

" guess what daddy, that sales lady Joy at Needless Markup is mommy's friend" :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: the jig is up!

Last edited:
ok, here is a photo of my Hermes Potiron (pumpkin) goat skin birkin, my new Burnt Orange BV Goat Skin cabat and the zip agenda on the far left is Hermes Mysore Goatskin in H orange (the bright one). Can you tell i love orange??? :heart:

WOW, you have the most beautiful handbags!! Love them both !!! Beautiful Oranges. More like warm sun to me in this chilly winter :smile: !

I'm really interested in seeing 'what's in your purse' pictures, especially cabat. I love cabat very much but however I feel like [and of course it's just me] I'm carrying a portable crib; sounds very silly !?

thank you, i am very blessed! you ask and you shall receive....i love the cabat because i can stuff it with magazines, knitting, coloring books and crayons, water bottle, or with just my day to day things, BV pouch with loose papers and receipts, Hermes Large globetrotter agenda, Hermes Karo GM, LV wallet, glasses, small LV pouch for phone and keys and it sort of folds in on itself. the more you fill it, the bigger it looks, the less you fill it, the smaller it appears...

Attachments

• DSC02753.JPG
    DSC02753.JPG
    179 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC02758.JPG
    DSC02758.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
WOW again. Thankyou for the superfast photos :tup:; I'm really impressed. Very organized and pretty [must be heavy though ?]. What a wonderful cabat! the cobalt blue key chain makes a great contrast to the copper cabat. Perhaps you can please copy the pictures into the 'What's In your BV'.

Last edited:
Love this photo! i am such a nosy nellie and i love to see what other ladies carry around. the chameleon insert you ordered is going to be perfect!

attachment.php

Love this photo! i am such a nosy nellie and i love to see what other ladies carry around. the chameleon insert you ordered is going to be perfect!

attachment.php
thank you doloresmia, i appreciate all the research you did! i have a penchant for large bags and it should keep me organized and allow me to swap bags daily, further feeding my handbag fetish! how's that for a tongue twister??? :heart:

WOW again. Thankyou for the superfast photos :tup:; I'm really impressed. Very organized and pretty [must be heavy though ?]. What a wonderful cabat! the cobalt blue key chain makes a great contrast to the copper cabat. Perhaps you can please copy the pictures into the 'What's In your BV'.

:nogood: annelovepuggy, it really is light actually, especially for how large....far lighter than any of my H bags for sure! i recommend a cabat to anyone wanting a large but light bag, truly!