a reveal and a question

i would trust UCLABOI on this one. he knows. it also looks exactly like the copper color that i posted in the reference library.

thank you doloresmia, that was my initial thought when i brought her home and started researching and saw your posts...my BV store is just so new and so is the staff.....so as usual, i rely on the tpf experts....thank you uclaboi and spendalot!

i would trust UCLABOI on this one. he knows. it also looks exactly like the copper color that i posted in the reference library.

doloresmia -:roflmfao: :heart:

I actually verified it w/ my SA, just for you, trishaluvslv. ;) Your Copper Cabat on crinkled goat skin.

FYI, there is also the current Resort/Cruise collection orange called "Burnt Orange." As for S/S 2009, a lighter, brighter orange called "Saffron." A beige-orange called "Cinnamon." S/S 09 is all about food and spices. The copper Armatura looking color is called "Copper Rame."

doloresmia -:roflmfao: :heart:

I actually verified it w/ my SA, just for you, trishaluvslv. ;) Your Copper Cabat on crinkled goat skin.

FYI, there is also the current Resort/Cruise collection orange called "Burnt Orange." As for S/S 2009, a lighter, brighter orange called "Saffron." A beige-orange called "Cinnamon." S/S 09 is all about food and spices. The copper Armatura looking color is called "Copper Rame."

well you are my BV god:P

i love the food theme for spring!!!! and i am hoping you end up with a little saffron cocoa lave or whatever the correct complex name for that is!

Ooooh....very curious about "Cinnamon" now....sounds perfect :tispy:

I am confused. If the bag that trishaluvslv is copper, then what is the color of those bags? I always thought that this is copper.

Attachments

• 00480m.jpg
    00480m.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 00700m.jpg
    00700m.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 00320m.jpg
    00320m.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 00310m.jpg
    00310m.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 00670m.jpg
    00670m.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 32
I am confused. If the bag that trishaluvslv is copper, then what is the color of those bags? I always thought that this is copper.

this is EXACTLY what started the confusion for me in the first place, and it does look like burnt orange too :roflmfao: OI VEY!!!

so you can see how i got the wrong idea....thank you again uclaboi... i will never EVER EVER question you AGAIN!!!! :heart: {{{hugs}}} Trish

kassandra, here is a closeup of the copper rame from another poster's BV thread about new BV jewlery (this is the knot leather bracelet).. copper rame has striations on it, and is truly a metallic copper, mine is more of a burnt orange, although also copper apparently! :roflmfao:

IMG_3543.jpg