a reveal and a question

Mar 10, 2006
i just wanted to introduce my new orange cabat, sz medium in goat skin. but my BV store is very new and my SA wasn't exactly certain of the name of the color....help, is this orange or copper? Doloresmia posted a photo in the Cabat reference thread, and it almost looks like the copper one on page two...it's labeled 2008 but just purchased her a few days ago! thanks! :yahoo:

Attachments

• DSC02747.JPG
    DSC02747.JPG
    154.8 KB · Views: 357
  • DSC02751.JPG
    DSC02751.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 188
  • DSC02744.JPG
    DSC02744.JPG
    122.6 KB · Views: 112
This is beautiful. Not sure of the actual name though.

attachment.php

you could call the boutique to ask them. i have no idea, but it is gorgeous! sorry to be so unhelpful
that was my game plan. the SM is out for a few days but i left a note for her, and my SA is a doll, he'll figure it out...i think it is the same as the goatskin in this bag below, which is from S/S 09 for certain:

http://www.bottegaveneta.com/shopon...1d56ec02-f17f-4984-b981-033c1ee78cae&page=all

they are calling it burned Orange and my cabat looks identical to the orange in this bag! thaks everyone! i LOVE this color!!!

Oohhh, very nice! It looks to me the burnt orange (shiny version) from cruise 08/09.
mid, i did a little online research and i think you are correct! Thanks! :heart:

Cant help you with the name but what a great color! congrats! oh and i like your bv flats too!
thank you noon, i practically live in in them! i want them in cobalt now, and the new peep toe style in white! ;)

Last edited by a moderator: