A Reveal: Alexa OS- Special Thanks to Izzy48

EBMIC

O.G.
Jun 21, 2012
First and foremost, thank you to Izzy48 for introducing me to Mulberry. She showed me numerous photos of the Alexa and the OS Alexa to help me decide which size is right for me. This is my very first Mulberry (in Pavement grey) and will not be my last. Here we go!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 530
What a gorgeous color that Pavement Grey is! When I heard the name of the color (before I came over to see your reveal) I thought, "Oh, how boring!" But oh, my, I was SO wrong! It is an absolutely glorious color! I would say more of a blue-grey, or perhaps the color of a postman's trousers. :giggles:

Izzy was the "helper" for my Alexa, too! She walked me through the whole complicated decision-making process, and I am in love with my new bag… just as I know you are in love with yours… and will continue to be for a long, long time.

I think Izzy should get a very nice present from the Mulberry people, don't you? :smile:

What a gorgeous color that Pavement Grey is! When I heard the name of the color (before I came over to see your reveal) I thought, "Oh, how boring!" But oh, my, I was SO wrong! It is an absolutely glorious color! I would say more of a blue-grey, or perhaps the color of a postman's trousers. :giggles:

Izzy was the "helper" for my Alexa, too! She walked me through the whole complicated decision-making process, and I am in love with my new bag… just as I know you are in love with yours… and will continue to be for a long, long time.

I think Izzy should get a very nice present from the Mulberry people, don't you? :smile:
I agree, Izzy48 should get a gift from Mulberry!!! I had scoured the forum to find images of Pavement Grey and OS Alexa's, and Izzy48 came to the rescue!!

I love it!!

Mine wasn't as beautifully packaged as yours, but still well done!

You are welcome!! Just think, we started trying to find me a Valentino like yours. This is absolutely beautiful and I love the OS in the pavement grey. Congratulations!

I love this bit of the story....a complete conversion

I am so happy to see more of you lovely US ladies feelimg the love for mulberrry.

Last edited:

The colour,of,a postman's trousers????? Ours wear shorts!!!!

And that Izzy what can I say?