A reveal!! A lot of disappointed TPF members..one Members HG!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you have been reading the Madison Abigal Patent thread, you all know how much disappointment there is surrounding the Plum Patent not coming in a "crinkle" but a "smooth" patent.

Well despite all this I ordered it up, I am a HUGE purple fan! And I love Patent.

Here is my review and pics! Lots of them and Modeling pics to!!

Anyone with me this late afternoon?

2. Mee!!!

3. I"m here! can't wait!

4. Can't wait to see

5. Ok First pics...With and without a flash! the darker one is without a flash, and I believe shows the true color of the bag, the flash makes it look like the Berry Sophia

Attached Files:

6. Ok more pics..Close ups again with flash and without...

Attached Files:

7. Rest of the pics are without the flash, as that shows the truest color in my opinion...

Attached Files:

8. ok still with me...modeling pics up next...and then I have my Berry Patent Wristlet to compare the Plum Patent Abigal with for color reference for all those who think the color might be to "berry"

9. Ok don't mind my drab office, its nothing fancy!

modeling pics as promised...

Attached Files:

10. Couple more mod shots...

Attached Files:

11. Couple more pics...

Attached Files:

12. Zipper details, first day of use, it works quite well for me

Attached Files:

13. She's beautiful and she looks lovely on you. Thanks for sharing your new beauty, granny

14. very beautiful. does it stay on your shoulder without it falling off every time you move?

15. Ok here is comaparison color shots with my Berry patent Wristlet that matched the Berry Sophia that recently came out...
    First is WITHOUT flash - Second pic is WITH flash. Again the WITHOUT flash pic show the true color.

Attached Files: