a reveal 3 months in the making!!!

jo712

O.G.
Jul 13, 2008
I know there are a lot of international minkettes here, and those of you on this side of the world know what it's like to wait months for your purchases to make it to you, but when it does, it's just soooo worth it! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

little teasers of what I got...
Picture 063.jpg

Picture 062.jpg

A very telling clue (anna, I know you've been waiting for this!!!)
picture066edit.jpg

I had hoped it would turn up in the SS, but I guess I was meant to wait a bit longer for it. Then AA came into the scene and started price-matching LB who had that 25% coupon at the time, I bought it then the next day LB had a one-day-only 30% off code, AA was super fast in responding and credited back the 5% balance to me:tup:

picture061gvt.jpg

and then Shopbop had that lucky8 code for RMs for a while, then suddenly this little cheeky pouch popped up and I had to have it, the code working was a plus! I ended up getting the double tall in seaglass from Codi after LB sold out of it. It was a gift for my coffee junkie aunt so I didn't mind paying full-price for it.

picture067t.jpg

here's my entire haul from the stuff my aunt sent over from the US! I'm in love with my House of Harlow Starburst cocktail ring!!!! the black leather on it is just the softest ever! and my $3 LP bracelets from AA(and they're awesome GCs!), go figure that they don't fit me! but for $9, I know what my cousin's getting for xmas.LOL

picture059aky.jpg