Jimmy Choo A request for approval....

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
Dearest Choo girls,
I seem to have more time on my hands than expected and would like to grow our reference library. Would it be ok if I went through posts and added your pics to the library? On pictures that are not watermarked, I will watermark with your tPF name, unless it is a stock photo, then I will watermark JChoo. Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks...your busy bee, jburgh

jburgh -- that is so extraordinarily nice of you to go through and update the reference library! :flowers: I don't think I have many pics posted on here, but you should certainly feel free to use any of them.

Thanks so Much Jburgh:flowers:

Each time I started to go in and add mine, I got sidetracked or interrupted:sad: Plus, I was trying to figure out how to watermark my photos and I could not get it to co-operate:cursing: and would push it aside.

I really appreciate your help and I am more than happy to send you any additional photos if you need them:tup:

Hi jburgh, sorry for the slow response in regards to posting my bags in the library. I looked at my Choo pictures I have and quite a few of them are pictures with multiple bags. I will take individual pictures to avoid confusion soon. Been a little wrapped up in holiday preparations and shopping:nuts:. I will get to the pictures this week. Promise!

Jburgh -- wow! You have done an amazing job with the reference library!!! and you have a fantastic JC collection. I have finally figured out how to work my digital camera, so hopefully I will post some pics soon. I'm still struggling with watermarking -- yikes!! Anyway don't forget about the Relay clutch... I think that goes with the other "R" bags. I have one and love it... pics soon.

Jburgh -- wow! You have done an amazing job with the reference library!!! and you have a fantastic JC collection. I have finally figured out how to work my digital camera, so hopefully I will post some pics soon. I'm still struggling with watermarking -- yikes!! Anyway don't forget about the Relay clutch... I think that goes with the other "R" bags. I have one and love it... pics soon.

Yes - it is an "other belted style." Don't forget to put it a color thread, too!