A report on the Envy and Plum - Pics of my Plum and Envy studded Nikkis

circoit

Aug 14, 2006
Hi! I got my envy and plum studded Nikkis in the mail! I know you all really just want to see pictures, but in the meantime, I thought I would give a quick report of what the leather is like on these two colors.

The envy is a dark green, maybe just slightly darker and more foresty (less olivey) than the lunaboston pics show. The leather reminds me a bit of the wine and dark grey leathers - smooth and squishy.

The plum is like a burgundy with purple rather than brown undertones. The leather is thick and very soft with really slight pebbling - no glazing. Its really lovely.

I'm still trying to decide whether I like the gold studs. I haven't purchased a RM bag since she was using the signature hardware and I was taken back by how GOLD the new mixed hardware is. It verges on being brassy and I'm not sure I like it.

Can't wait to see your new bags, circoit! I personally think that the plum is lovely. :yes:

Cheryl24: I am counting down the nanoseconds until the new season of MM starts!! I :heart: me some Don Draper!!!! (Even though he's a bad boy). :drool:

Sorry guys. I should be able to get some pics up tomorrow. DH is home and he is, for now, unaware of my new purchases. So, I can't drag them out for pictures till he is at work.

I did want to post about the leather, though, cause some ladies thought the plum looked stiff and glazed in certain pics. It most definitely isn't. Its awesome.