A replica version of TPF? GROSS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
So I was going through the internet searching for some reviews on pegase luggage and this site came up. I am completely appalled and quite frankly disturbed!!! Do you see this!!!!

xxx

THIS SHOULD BE REPORTED,ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
OH I'm sorry if this was against the rules! :lecture:

This is just so sad. I live somewhere where you don't see a lot of replicas, OR real bags. Back home when I lived there was some, Now when I go they are EVERYwhere. It's so sad to see how this market is booming.

DrDior

Yes? May I help you?
Jan 13, 2012
Nowhere near you.
Since I'm presently running a full virus scan to look for the redirect virus, I'm going to NOT click the link.

But I'm guessing this is a purse forum clone for fakes. Yes/no?

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
Is this just a blog? Don't tell me there's actually a forum as well! That is insane. It's quite one thing to own replicas, but to be so enthusiastic and passionate about them in the same way we are about these brands and our authentic pieces that you like to participate in a forum about fakes?! Ridiculous. That takes the cake!

designvixen

chic, en noir
O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
Pasadena CA
Is this just a blog? Don't tell me there's actually a forum as well! That is insane. It's quite one thing to own replicas, but to be so enthusiastic and passionate about them in the same way we are about these brands and our authentic pieces that you like to participate in a forum about fakes?! Ridiculous. That takes the cake!
+1...a forum devoted to fakes is just grotesque!

teeguu

eh?
Jan 17, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Just scrolled through the site. Some of those replicas look identical to the actual thing. Definitely makes me wary about purchasing pre-loved bags. :thinking:

UGGGH I really can't stand people who purchase replicas and then lie about it being the real deal. It just irritates me to no end.

JadedSeoul

O.G.
Sep 1, 2009
Orlando, fl
In order to 'keep' her blog, she edits out Chanel logos with a smiley face and won't mention the name. For sure other brands are cracking down too? I hope

sayakayumi

Aphrodite A
O.G.
Jul 18, 2010
Hi OP, didn’t you post a pic of a fake Chanel a few weeks ago? maybe you could post pics of your “chanel” on that blog you just promoted and see what those people think of it ;):roflmfao: let us know what they say :biggrin:

Jennifoo

Dec 15, 2012
Illinois
Oh this just burns my toast! I can't stand fakes- I refuse to call them replicas because that sounds too nice and almost respectable. No I call them fake, call them crapola.:panic::bagslap:

Status
Not open for further replies.