A Repeat Reveal!

D3183

May 6, 2013
So, this is my 2nd time revealing this bag.

I purchased it about a year ago, then sold it...and now bought it back..after the price increase. Yea, don't sell your bags.

I'm so happy to welcome this one home (again). Anyone around to see? :smile:

Attachments

SunBunny

Shopaholic
Jul 16, 2012
California
OMG beautiful!! This is on my list! I have the 226 in GHW but I need a reissue in RHW too :P Congratulations and thanks for sharing...again! :biggrin:

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
I'm just going to reveal this lovely thing! Here she is.
Sorry I missed the unboxing; I was busy asphyxiating myself on various noxious chemicals that I was applying to my shoes. I adore this bag, and for the life of me can't see anyone returning it! I'm so glad you were able to reacquire this, and please don't ever let this one out of your sight! Congrats on finding this iconic beauty again!!!

CATEYES

Lovin My Sons & Dogs
Aug 1, 2011
Cali
This bag is beautiful and lightweight-so happy you purchased again! You must have been so mad at yourself:smile: Is 226 size same as jumbo?

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
A true beauty! She is perfect! I am glad that you were able to re-purchase. I have the same one and it is my treasure! I personally favor the look, feel, and story behind the reissue more than any of my other Chanels. :drinkup: Congrats!!

Bentley1

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
Congrats are re purchasing this gorgeous classic!! Enjoy her forever this time!!! =))

emjetz

May 25, 2011
Congrats on repurchasing back the reissue!! But may I know why u sell it at first? Just curious because I might get one too in the future...;)