A Rehab/Reveal :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here is my lates rehabbed bag...it actually is in excellent condition for a 13 year old bag, virtually no signs of wear except for the bottom piping, and it is almost not-noticable at all (unless you look really closely) after a few coats of conditioner. Besides that, there was some surface dirt that came off with a cleaning, and the brass was tarnished and needed polished. She cleaned up so great! I added an extra brass tag I took off another one of my bags. Looking forward to using her! (the best part...$17 at my local SA :biggrin:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some mod pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for all who responded to my post about what to wear her with! Now that I've tried her on I can see just how versatile she will be :smile:

2. Congrats !
    You did awesome making her like new.... simply gorgeous! :yes:

3. WOW! :woohoo:

What a great find and you did a superb job of cleaning/rehabbing! She looks great on you! :biggrin:

4. Awesome!!!

5. Gorgeous! Congratulations :smile:

6. WOW!!! You did a great job! Looks wonderful! And what a steal!

7. Wow, looks like new! Congrats and enjoy wearing her! :smile:

8. Wow!! What products do you use? That is an extremely chic and current looking bag!

9. You did a great job on it, very pretty bag!

10. WOW great job on the rehab...what did you use?

11. what a great deal.

12. LOVELY...she is so sparkly and pretty now!! :smile: Enjoy her, she looks great on you!

13. Beautiful bag - I would love to find one like her - she so pretty :tender:

14. Wow!!! You did a great job cleaning her up. She is gorgeous!

15. The Navy is so Rich and Pretty!!!
    Great Rehab job!!! Congrats!!! I think she will look great with any colors you wear!!!
    Enoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin: