A red/pink GST?

rosaeleena

Jul 7, 2006
Hi ladies!
I am contemplating getting my first new Chanel bag, I have a few pre-owned but I would love to save up (in college ATM) and get a brand new baby. I am thinking of getting a GST, hopefully in red or fuchsia, is there a color like this out now? Maybe in the cruise collection? Any information is so appreciated!

I was thinking of buying it when I travel to Milan or Paris, but I will be there in january or february - will the cruise collection be out of stores by then? Thanks :smile:

I LOVE the 12C red GST, it's gorgeous. What do you ladies think, will it be possible to find this in january or a bit later? When will the cruise collection be out of stores? TIA!

Hi ladies!
I am contemplating getting my first new Chanel bag, I have a few pre-owned but I would love to save up (in college ATM) and get a brand new baby. I am thinking of getting a GST, hopefully in red or fuchsia, is there a color like this out now? Maybe in the cruise collection? Any information is so appreciated!

I was thinking of buying it when I travel to Milan or Paris, but I will be there in january or february - will the cruise collection be out of stores by then? Thanks :smile:

Red should be out. Love mine!