A red bag like this?

A word of warning about both the MJ and Chloe . . . both are VERY HEAVY bags. Both also have VERY HEAVY hardware. I've got one of each, tho in different styles. The one you admire looks even heavier!

The price of mine were $1500 a piece.

Personally, I'd go with the Coach. Well made, reasonably priced; & much lighter on your arm, shoulder & back.

Hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck!

Is this Belen Echandia Indulge Me close? It's not patent but the leather is sort of glossy and shiny. And it has three compartments!
https://secure.belenechandia.com/asp/product.asp?intColId=76&intId=3093

20077295142187.jpg

NMV057K_mp.jpg

Then there's this one, Marc Jacobs Elsie Satchel $1095, but I don't think it's patent and it's more of a geranium.

I really like this one!! I guess I should specified that I wanted the "bowler shape" too as shown in that picture.

And lol, that Coach really is pricey, haha! I wouldn't trust myself with a $7,000 handbag... :nogood:

I really like this one!! I guess I should specified that I wanted the "bowler shape" too as shown in that picture.

And lol, that Coach really is pricey, haha! I wouldn't trust myself with a $7,000 handbag... :nogood:

I know it is expensive...I was just wondering if you liked that kind of style!! lol

That is one gorgeous bag!! That is a hot color - has always been one of my 2 favorites and now is so in style, and it is actually almost a neutral, would go with anything: white, black, brown, navy, olive green. I wish I had the money for it!!