A Reality Check re: rainboots

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
Ok, so I got to thinking....do you ladies think it would look weird wearing the rainboots in a tropical climate (like where I live, Florida), where it rarely gets below 70 degrees, at the coldest, (and we consider that cold weather LOL) stays around 85 for at least half the year, (and even hotter May through Nov.), altho is very rainy? I mean, would it look out of place.?

altho I love them? TIA!

^^ita. Here in Florida, especially this summer, it has rained almost everyday. I break out my Pucci rainboots quite often. And even if it isn't raining, if you wanna to wear em..wear em! With style you have to take risk:amuse:

I don't think it's weird at all. Rainy days call for rain boots. I'm here in Texas, where it rarely rains. But whenever it does rain, I see all colors of rainboots popping out, they are so cute.

I so appreciate everyone's comments! I am keeping them and have figured out how to rock them even if it isnt raining..wearing them with skinny black pants and/or black leggings, tucked in, looks great because its like one long line of black, and then the "rain" aspect is much more subtle. they are too cute to return, I love things that make a statement........and sold out in every NM, Saks, and Chanel boutique. :smile:

Hi. I used to live in Jupiter, Orlando, Jacksonville, and Tampa. There practically was a shower or thunderstorm at least once a week or every couple of days. You'll definitely get to wear them. I like your idea of going monochromatic - I think it can be pulled off successfully.

And you're not kidding; the boots are practically sold out.

I've never thought about this - wish I had that problem! However, nobody likes having wet feet, regardless of whether it's warm or cold out, so I don't see why it would be weird to rock the rainboots in FL!