A re-Reveal

I revealed my black Celine mini last week. However, a few days later. I noticed a terrible scuff on the corner that I did not see before. It was so deep that it took the coating right off to reveal the pale skin beneath. I hadn't even taken the tag off, let alone used it. An identical bag could not be found in any other Barney's. But I remembered this beauty was there. My SA held it for me so that I could exchange. So without further adieu I present or should I say RE-present my new mini.

View attachment 2022173

Gorgeous and rich navy blue. Already stuffed with every portable item I own.

View attachment 2022178

View attachment 2022190

Love it, congrats!!

Love the color. Last week when I were at Barneys, I saw this navy blue but is pebbled
leather and I almost bought it. I thought check out at Neiman Marcus and Saks for any
other brights color before make a decision, so I saw Neiman Marcus have a mini luggagge
which caught in my eyes.... I grabbed it quick and paid it. Mine is Lune color.;)

Joyce Lim said:
Love the color. Last week when I were at Barneys, I saw this navy blue but is pebbled
leather and I almost bought it. I thought check out at Neiman Marcus and Saks for any
other brights color before make a decision, so I saw Neiman Marcus have a mini luggagge
which caught in my eyes.... I grabbed it quick and paid it. Mine is Lune color.;)

I agree that you have to make sure you'll love the color forever. I told myself this would be my first and only Celine, so I wanted to be certain that the color would be versatile and a great compliment to my wardrobe. Congrats to you and enjoy your Mini!