A re-Reveal

EMDOC

Sep 5, 2011
Scottsdale
I revealed my black Celine mini last week. However, a few days later. I noticed a terrible scuff on the corner that I did not see before. It was so deep that it took the coating right off to reveal the pale skin beneath. I hadn't even taken the tag off, let alone used it. An identical bag could not be found in any other Barney's. But I remembered this beauty was there. My SA held it for me so that I could exchange. So without further adieu I present or should I say RE-present my new mini.

image-1069059142.jpg

Gorgeous and rich navy blue. Already stuffed with every portable item I own.

image-2498308847.jpg

image-2916749235.jpg

unoma

I wish i was rich :)
Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 10, 2008
EUROPE
I revealed my black Celine mini last week. However, a few days later. I noticed a terrible scuff on the corner that I did not see before. It was so deep that it took the coating right off to reveal the pale skin beneath. I hadn't even taken the tag off, let alone used it. An identical bag could not be found in any other Barney's. But I remembered this beauty was there. My SA held it for me so that I could exchange. So without further adieu I present or should I say RE-present my new mini.

View attachment 2022173

View attachment 2022178

View attachment 2022190

Congrats and a perfect shade of blue:smile:
Goes with everything. Enjoy

cotonblanc

Aug 9, 2011
I prefer this to the earlier one! Sorry to hear about the imperfections but this one is as stunning, if not more! Congrats.

Dec 9, 2012
Midwest, US
EMDOC said:

Beautiful bag! Love it.