A rather flattering LV moment while shopping in Michael Kors today

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
I just had to share this with you all as I don't think anyone I know would find this interesting. I was shopping in Michael Kors today. I walked in and one of the salesmen started to squeal. I walked by because I did not think it had anything to do with me - he was with a customer.

He said, "Oh my GAWD, look at that bag. Stunning!" Then he proceeded to touch it and and sigh. I found it so amusing because I was carrying my Noir Madeleine GM, which I think is about as nondescript as you can get when it comes to LV. I has mediating today, so I never like to carry overt LV or Chanel in that setting. He asked me to help him with the young man that he was assisting with a Christmas present for his girlfriend because I must know fashion. I actually had my Madeleine on Craigslist and contacted Yoogi's - but I think I am keeping her!;)

Aw that's a lovely thing to have happen. Thanks for sharing OP - its always nice when others appreciate the things that we love. There's always so many tales of designer bags attracting nasty, petty or jealous comments so its nice to hear the opposite for a change! :biggrin: