A rare style reveal. Feat. Dita + Miss Kelly H.

Vodkaine

Louboutin & Chocolat
O.G.
Oct 7, 2009
Hello babes;

As you may know.. I'm not quite a reveal girl. I really do enjoy reveals from others, as I see it as entertainement (cheaper than a movie ticket ! ahah :graucho: ).. BUT .. When I received them. I knew I had to share since they are truely special and I only know one lady (Dear LouboutinNerd) being shoetwin with me for these.

But First thing first ... A LITTLE TEASE !

ditavonteesefeathernake.jpg

Well okay... That's a Teese. A Dita von Teese. Actually. But still, look at the feathers.. It might give you a hint on my reveal if you know where they come from ;)

Well.. Thanks a lot for joining the thread, I'm glad everyone is having pop corn and fun ... Let's bring it on shall we ? :yahoo:

I'm super dupper exited since it's a big reveal for me (I would not do such a scene for a pair of black calf VP =D ) aaaand... without anymore wait ..

Our next clues :

rev2to.jpg

rev4.jpg

Last edited:

It is... a very unique pair to me... YOTRUCHE 70 ASH GREY

img01613.jpg

I'm so in love with the details.. and the color ! Oh lord.. It looked gorgeous in black (with Higer heels) but there... look at the leather scales on the vamp... the peep toe is perfect and it make a trompe L'oeil Lace Up detail from far away ! I'm just in love ! :heart: You you like them as much as I do !!

I took this pics with my phone.. But will try to post modeling pics taken with genuine camera later :smile:

love
debs