A rare style reveal. Feat. Dita + Miss Kelly H.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello babes;

As you may know.. I'm not quite a reveal girl. I really do enjoy reveals from others, as I see it as entertainement (cheaper than a movie ticket ! ahah :graucho: ).. BUT .. When I received them. I knew I had to share since they are truely special and I only know one lady (Dear LouboutinNerd) being shoetwin with me for these.

But First thing first ... A LITTLE TEASE !

[​IMG]

Well okay... That's a Teese. A Dita von Teese. Actually. But still, look at the feathers.. It might give you a hint on my reveal if you know where they come from ;)

2. Anemone Plume?! :graucho:

3. Nope !! Try again ! =D

4. something peacock?!

5. I have no idea but i'd wish you'd just show us :P

6. i'm here! :popcorn:

7. #7 Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
    Well.. Then Miss Kelly H. came in and shouted " Does this Twilly make me look fat ? " =D

[​IMG]

8. #8 Sep 15, 2010
    "Nope ! You're just fine " said the little brown box; giving Kelly, a little hug... ;)

[​IMG]

9. :lolots:

10. :woohoo:

11. Wow, a live one!

12. #12 Sep 15, 2010
    Well.. Thanks a lot for joining the thread, I'm glad everyone is having pop corn and fun ... Let's bring it on shall we ? :yahoo:

I'm super dupper exited since it's a big reveal for me (I would not do such a scene for a pair of black calf VP =D ) aaaand... without anymore wait ..

Our next clues :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. What is it>>

14. It is... a very unique pair to me... YOTRUCHE 70 ASH GREY

[​IMG]

I'm so in love with the details.. and the color ! Oh lord.. It looked gorgeous in black (with Higer heels) but there... look at the leather scales on the vamp... the peep toe is perfect and it make a trompe L'oeil Lace Up detail from far away ! I'm just in love ! :heart: You you like them as much as I do !!

I took this pics with my phone.. But will try to post modeling pics taken with genuine camera later :smile:

love
    debs

15. Those are just lovely!!!

:love: