A Rare Reveal! So excited the search is over!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am so excited that I have finally snagged the elusive Jack and Lucie Limited Edition Key Chain. I have been keeping an eye out for awhile and just by chance I popped onto Fashionphile last week and there it was, sitting waiting for me to buy it. This is a true match made in heaven because I love skulls and I love LV so not one but two LV skulls; life just cant get any better right now!

Here they are; Jack and Lucie :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! I remember you mentioning this one I think! So glad you found your 'holy grail' bag charm. I love the mix of gruesome and glam too. :smile: Enjoy!!🦄

3. Congrats! Your patience paid off and they look to be in great shape.

4. Wow, so cool! Love it, congrats!

5. These are really cute! I like these a lot. Congrats!

6. Very neat! I have never seen that before, but it's pretty awesome. I have become enthralled with the skulls since moving to the west coast.

7. Congrats!

8. Congrats!! So cute!

9. These are cute. 😜

10. Congrats!

11. Sooo cool - even better when it's such a rare find! Enjoy!!

12. Congrats and enjoyI have the Orange and White one, and I also searched for a long time for mine.

13. base on some of your mod pics, this is so your style. congrats!

14. congrats! I remember when they first came out! (omg, where does the time go?? I was still in my 20s). Great find and they look awesome!

15. Perfect little treasures, congrats :cool: