A RARE little beauty showed up....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. on my door step Saturday and I was aghast when I saw the box, yes you know the USPS priority mail box and I MAM inside! I was so WORRIED!!! I wan't even sure my instincts on this mam was correct and I have to say I was never a lover of this leather but now that this beauty is in my hands:nuts: well I am converted! I have owned this leather before but I guess I had to find it in the right color!!

Of course my camera is malfunctioning but anyone want to take a guess??

I am also loving all the old school beauites that are verywhere these days and thansk to any of the tpfers that are letting them go!!!!

2. ^There are a LOT of old school bags showing up these days...some really nice ones just today!

So MSG...what'd ya get??

3. Do tell, what lovely have you adopted?

4. Oh, I have no idea! Tell us!! Or better yet....show us!

5. I want to see! I want to see!

6. let's see!!!

7. :popcorn: Where did you go?????!!!! I wanna see too!

8. I hope she's okay from that tiny box she was sent in. Let's see! Hope you're doing a photo shoot right now!

9. me, too! Let's see!

10. tease! what did ya get?

11. :popcorn:

12. Where? What? ;)

13. I never mean to post and run! :graucho: We just moved and my car dreader is gone....argh!!!!

14. So this won't replace pics but I got what I thought was a black mam with FDL and blue zipper track.......

15. The auction desription was vague and well I wanted a black mam but this one is so curious....It has the lovely new handles that are sealed and perfect, I am sure they have been replaced then the blue zipper track is brand new too so somehow this bag was altered which I love but it's an original BLACK STONEWASH MAM with FDL lining and just to top the rare factor, blue zipper tracks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The leather is scrumptious buttery soft and smooth! A beauty!