A rare find - and I'm soo happy....

Jan 5, 2013
Ever since I saw a photo of this bag here in tpf I've been lusting after it. But they're almost impossible to find, esp. here in Europe. During the last 15 (!) month I only stumbled over one, and that sadly was a fake!
So I almost gave up and was about to get this great classic bag in azur, when all of a sudden this old lady came my way.

May I introduce to you my still beautiful Petit Noe in Nomade leather!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468136594.451312.jpg

Isn't she stunning, and though she certainly shows signs of her many years, she's in incredible condition - good old days of sturdy leather [emoji6].
And the twilly looks cute, doesn't it (different brand, but french after all...).
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468136800.727927.jpg

Thank you all for letting me share my pleasure [emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji173]️

Ever since I saw a photo of this bag here in tpf I've been lusting after it. But they're almost impossible to find, esp. here in Europe. During the last 15 (!) month I only stumbled over one, and that sadly was a fake!
So I almost gave up and was about to get this great classic bag in azur, when all of a sudden this old lady came my way.

May I introduce to you my still beautiful Petit Noe in Nomade leather!
View attachment 3405023

Isn't she stunning, and though she certainly shows signs of her many years, she's in incredible condition - good old days of sturdy leather [emoji6].
And the twilly looks cute, doesn't it (different brand, but french after all...).
View attachment 3405024

Thank you all for letting me share my pleasure [emoji173]️[emoji7][emoji173]️

Gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of the Noe - I have two

Thank you all for your kind words!!
I am aware of how lucky I was to find this beauty. And isn't it great that the leather already has some marks, so I needn't be afraid and can simply enjoy it.
It's just like with wrinkles: they're no damage, they add character....

I am afraid of two things; clowns and all vachetta bags, with that said this is gorgeous and what an amazing find! Congrats and enjoy your new beauty!